What About A CPA Or Tax Accountant?

Purchasing a home can have significant tax consequences and often these are in a home buyer’s favor. It’s a good idea to consult with a CPA at some point about how purchasing a piece of Boulder real estate will affect your situation. This is true whether you are buying a primary residence for yourself or a Boulder real estate investment.

Here’s the name of an excellent CPA if you don’t have one already:

Mark Carson B.S., J.D., C.P.A.
Mark Carson & Associates, P.C.
1790 30th St.,
Suite 418
Boulder, CO 80301
303-449-3060 ext. 120

When thinking about investing in real estate, Boulder is a great place.

  • If you're thinking about buying or selling Boulder real estate or you just want more information, about relocating to the Boulder area call me today!
    (303) 520-0070
    Email me